Monday 27 June 2016

DELIGHTFUL NEWS | Award-Winning Blog!

Hello readers, and happy Monday! 

This is just a quick post to let you know that...

Delightful Book Reviews is now an award-winning blog!

If you follow me on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook you are probably already aware of this (sorry!) but just in case you only follow this blog then I thought I should make a little announcement.

A couple of months ago I got a twitter announcement from the lovely Shelley Wilson congratulating me for my nomination in the Blogger Bash Awards...

I was like... WAT

But it was true! I clicked on the link and sure enough, my name was there along with the other 19 nominees for the award of Hidden Gem. I couldn't believe it! When I started this blog at the age 14 of in July 2013 I never for one minute thought the blog would be this popular, or even that people would read it!

As for today, I am very very grateful for all 20,740 of you <3


Anyway, I posted about my nomination on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram... and you wonderful lot pulled through. On a particularly horrible day on a horrific weekend, you readers brightened my day, when I checked online and discovered that I HAD WON! 

I can't describe how grateful I am that you guys gave me this opportunity. Thank you for this opportunity. Thank you for boosting my confidence and my happiness. Thank you for letting me know that my hard work isn't for nothing :)

I'd also like to say a massive congratulations to everyone who was nominated, and for all of the other winners. You guys are all awesome, and us bloggers are a pretty solid bunch of peeps. Let's keep spreading the love of books to everyone far and wide!

A massive thanks to Sacha Black for creating the ABBAs!

And another HUGE thank you to you guys <3

There's a lot of exciting things in store, I can't wait for you guys to hear about everything.

Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment