Monday 16 November 2015

Delightful News | University of Manchester Student Blogger

Hello, readers! Today I have another piece of news for you...

About a month ago, I saw an advertisement on the University of Manchester Facebook page for a student blogger to join the student blogging team! I thought to myself, 'I'm a student... I'm a blogger... and the rest is history!

I was so chuffed when I found out that I got the job, and I am very happy to say that I have published my first post.

I would love it if you all could check it out and share, ect. You guys are all so supportive and I would really like my job as a student blogger to be a success. Even if you're not thinking of applying to Manchester (which you should, let's be honest!) it's a really good blog that gives honest insight into student life, and that obviously makes for some entertaining reading, to be honest.

As always, thanks for your support <3

https://manchesterstudentblogs.wordpress.com

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment